NICW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Ring

+8
Deadstar
Wittman
The Big Lebowski
hiawatha
dirty mike
The Underkeeper
Grandsoul
barnes
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Ring Empty Training Ring

Post  barnes Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 pm

come here to practise roleplaying (rp)

barnes
Admin

http://nicwforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Training Ring Empty Re: Training Ring

Post  Grandsoul Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:42 pm

*Grandsoul enters the training Ring with a towel and a water bottle* "Anyone want to practice role playing with me?"
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  The Underkeeper Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Excuse me if my question seems to be so... sad, but it's my first time in a Fed.

So, what means "roleplaying" in this game?

The Underkeeper

Back to top Go down

Training Ring Empty definition of role play

Post  dirty mike Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:58 pm

In roleplaying, participants adopt and act out the role of characters, or parts, that may have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds different from their own. Roleplaying, also known as RP to some, is like being in an improvisational drama or free-form theater, in which the participants are the actors who are playing parts, and the audience
intewrviews etc
dirty mike
dirty mike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:17 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Grandsoul makes his way to the ring with a NICW mic in his right hand

Grandsoul walks to the middle of the ring and gestures to the audience.

Grandsoul: “Tonight I am going to fight with someone known as chrisifix for a number one contenders match to participate in the tournament on Wednesday Night Warzone to be the very first European champion.”

The audience cheers at the news.

Grandsoul: “I know you people think am just a loser that can’t wrestle and beat anyone in the ring, especially chrisifix-”, the crowd roars chanting ‘You suck’ and ‘chrisifix’ interrupting Grandsoul.

Grandsoul sighs and shakes his head.

Grandsoul: “Whether you like it or not, I am going to get that title at all costs!”

Grandsoul: “I am going to beat chrisifix tonight”, the crowd reacts in disbelieve, “even do if I lose, he will be nothing more then a mess after I am finish with him.”

The crowd goes wild in anticipation.

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves

Grandsoul drops the mic near a ring aid and exits the ring.

Gordon Solie: “Hmm, what an ambitious new comer, eh Jerry?”
Jerry Lawler: “I agree with you Gordon. Words out that Grandsoul has been waiting for this his whole life and has trained for the upcoming match.”
Gordon Solie: “It’s going to be one heck of a match when those two young competitive wrestlers clash together for a shot at the European title.”
Jerry Lawler: “Who’s going to be the first ever European champ crowned on Wednesday Night Warzone?” “Stay for more NICW after the break.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Commercial Ads

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Grandsoul on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : mistakes. Am done now.)
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Is that a good role playing? No spoilers intended and no offense chrisifix.
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Training Ring Empty Enters the locker room

Post  hiawatha Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:33 am

Wandering into the locker room, a lone shadowed figure emerges into the dimly lit room. Walking with a staff and low brimmed straw hat, this lone figure seems to be wearing rags; however the large frame under his clean rags becomes apparent the closer he steps towards the light.

Moving towards his locker, Hiawatha is aware his skills will be tested come the next round of battles, also knowing full well these combatants have never seen anything like him before, he morns for their impending doom.

Looking towards the other lone combatant in the locker room, Hiawatha wonders if Grandsoul couldn’t have found a bigger towel…

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Training Ring Empty Good!

Post  Grandsoul Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Nice rp! Too much thinking XD. You need more talk(that is if you are not a silent guy). And sorry man, Don't have a bigger towel.

Last edited by Grandsoul on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Grandsoul: "So hiawatha, do you think you can defeat me?"

Grandsoul poses with his hands on his hips

Grandsoul: "Come inside and try young foolish one!"

Grandsoul: "If you beat me, I shall give you my towel!"

Spins towel up in the air
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  The Big Lebowski Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:09 pm

TBL walks into the locker room after his first defense of the level 4 first blood title agianst the lion soldier. his girlfriend joins as he walks in.

"TBL you were great in your match tonight you put a end to anything ideas that little kitty had about beating you."
TBL "thank you for that but i let him hit me with 2 of his finishers in a row!!!! I CANNOT ALLOW THAT IF IM GOING TO BE THE CHAMP"
TBL turns around and punches a locker leaving a dent the size of a football in the locker.
"NEXT TIME WE MEET IN THA RING WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THAT LOCKER WILL HAPPEN TO THAT LITTE PUSSIES HEAD. I WILL MAKE A EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM HOW FAR I AM WILLING TO GO FOR THE BELT"

The Big Lebowski

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:27 pm

The Big Lebowski wrote:TBL walks into the locker room after his first defense of the level 4 first blood title agianst the lion soldier. his girlfriend joins as he walks in.

"TBL you were great in your match tonight you put a end to anything ideas that little kitty had about beating you."
TBL "thank you for that but i let him hit me with 2 of his finishers in a row!!!! I CANNOT ALLOW THAT IF IM GOING TO BE THE CHAMP"
TBL turns around and punches a locker leaving a dent the size of a football in the locker.
"NEXT TIME WE MEET IN THA RING WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THAT LOCKER WILL HAPPEN TO THAT LITTE PUSSIES HEAD. I WILL MAKE A EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM HOW FAR I AM WILLING TO GO FOR THE BELT"

Nice RP! But don't use that word EVER. People are really gonna be offended if you say that word. And when you, or any body says something in rp, format it like this. TBL: "I am not the real TBL." It's training so I'll give you some slack. Keep up the good work! We got another brave one. Razz

And if your talking about titles, it don't matter if you actually have the title. This is just training.

You're trying, and that's all that matters. Cool

Last edited by Grandsoul on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:32 pm

THIS post Must be deleted!

Last edited by Grandsoul on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hiawatha Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:35 pm

Hiawatha turns to regard Grandsoul, “Even here, in this low lit room, your short comings are too obvious to ignore. I suggest you focus yourself on a more realistic goal…maybe like finding a nice all you can eat buffet.”

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Grandsoul: "My apologies hiawatha. Am afraid am eating a very good steak right now. Don't you see the steak, big man? Well you SHOULD at least smell it."
Munch Munch Munch

Hiawatha, you too. Dont forget the :
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wittman Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:06 am

Shy and not to confident in himself, DW walks in the locker room for the first time in his pro wrestling career. Watching the other guys walk around, taunt eachother he understands that this is what he was looking for, why he kept training when no one believed in him. While trying to act cool he sees that Konnan Big (no pun intended mate) stares at him, with a disapproving look on his face.

DW stands up, walks firmly to Konnan Big and gets in his face, a completely new attitude from the one ten minutes ago when he entered the locker room. Now he must prove himself and to the others that he belongs in that world. Konnan dismisses DW telling him he is not good enough yet to get a fight with him.

2 weeks pass since the first day DW entered the locker room.

It's monday night and the show is on. Konnan Big is fighting Jake Benson. Konnan seems to dominate the match skillfully using his strength. All of a sudden, the lights go out, the crowd doesn't understand what's going on, when a spot of light shows another wrestler in the corner of the ring. It's DW the newest wrestler to be signed by NICW. With the memories of that first encounter with Konnan 2 weeks ago still fresh in his mind, DW goes after the big man, trying to use his submission skill. Unfortunately that wasn't the best moves DW ever made, as Konnan escapes the hold and stands up, hitting DW with a roundhouse kick that knocks the lights out for DW. Konnan lifts DW up on his shoulders, uses a super hallaway slam to flattened his opponent.

Konnan leaves in the cheers of the crowd, after a grueling match with Benson and after teaching the new kid his first lesson in pro wrestling.

Wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 am

Wittman wrote:Shy and not to confident in himself, DW walks in the locker room for the first time in his pro wrestling career. Watching the other guys walk around, taunt eachother he understands that this is what he was looking for, why he kept training when no one believed in him. While trying to act cool he sees that Konnan Big (no pun intended mate) stares at him, with a disapproving look on his face.

DW stands up, walks firmly to Konnan Big and gets in his face, a completely new attitude from the one ten minutes ago when he entered the locker room. Now he must prove himself and to the others that he belongs in that world. Konnan dismisses DW telling him he is not good enough yet to get a fight with him.

2 weeks pass since the first day DW entered the locker room.

It's monday night and the show is on. Konnan Big is fighting Jake Benson. Konnan seems to dominate the match skillfully using his strength. All of a sudden, the lights go out, the crowd doesn't understand what's going on, when a spot of light shows another wrestler in the corner of the ring. It's DW the newest wrestler to be signed by NICW. With the memories of that first encounter with Konnan 2 weeks ago still fresh in his mind, DW goes after the big man, trying to use his submission skill. Unfortunately that wasn't the best moves DW ever made, as Konnan escapes the hold and stands up, hitting DW with a roundhouse kick that knocks the lights out for DW. Konnan lifts DW up on his shoulders, uses a super hallaway slam to flattened his opponent.

Konnan leaves in the cheers of the crowd, after a grueling match with Benson and after teaching the new kid his first lesson in pro wrestling.

Good, good, good! Though don't be afraid to use some announcers.You should talk, show some emotion, or utter some stuff (i.e. "AAAARRRRGGGGHHH" When your charging somebody). Though do anything you like, if it fits your wrestler fine (i.e. biography, temperament, attitude, or just what ever you want your wrestler to look like in public opinion). We got another brave hero!

santa A reminder for everyone, when saying stuff out aloud format it like this.

Some Person: "Message."
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:53 am

Grandsoul looks up at the funny looking wrestlers in the room after finishing his steak. Thought's like "Oh lord, where am I?", "Jeez, we got an angry man with his girlfriend, a shy guy who got beat up, a mad man with a stick raving about buffets, and the all time best...Me in the training ring", and "I gotta get out of this place!" wondered through his head.

Grandsoul: "Err, sorry guys. I gotta go throw some trash out, and then I gotta do some other stuff. See ya guys around."

Grandsoul is walking out of the ring when he encounters a huge bulking mass blocking his way, that was smaller then him by a lot.

Gradnsoul: "Oh my sword. I all ready told you sorry for eating your cookie, foolish-looking man!"
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  The Big Lebowski Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am

"Hi everybody i am mean gene reporting in today before the european title tournament this evening. there is alot of hype going on about this tournement throughout all of europe not olny ireland, because the winner will be the first ever european champion of NICW. Today my guest are The Big Lebowski and mr. ish. who will be partakeing in the tournament tonight during NICW. Mr. ish do you have any prior championships that you my help you win this tournament becoming the european champion?"
Mr.Ish: "yes gene here are just a few of my many championships i have held in the last couple of months i was the 3rd Lvl Champion with 10 victories and 7 defenses and the 4th Lvl Champion with 5 victories and 13 defenses"
MG: "WOW THATS A LONG LIST OF TITLES Mr.Ish i doubt the big lebowski can put up any numbers like those?"
TBL: "i may not have that many titles or the recoerd Mr. Ish has. but he has been around twice as long as i have. i first stepped opnto the wrestling scene only 1 month ago yet i have shot up through the ranks like a bullet."
He walks over to Mr.ish looking him dead in the eyes saying
TBL: " this match and tournament will be a cake walk yet great oppertunity for me to show that I AM THE DOMINENT SUPERSTAR IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!"
As TBL starts to walk away Mr.Ish grabs the chair Mean Gene was sitting on. he walks up to TBL giving him a DEAVASTATING CHAIR SHOT. As TBL starts to get up Mr. Ish pick TBL up for a Modified Super Fallaway Slam. But TBL climbs down off of his shoulders and hits him with a MORTAL BOWLER.
TBL: "I am the dominant superstar. I WILL WIN THE EUROPEAN TITLE."
As TBL walks away Mean Gene walks over to Mr.Ish who is out cold.
MG: "well folks. this is sure to be one MEAN tournament lets see what happens tonight on NICW"

The Big Lebowski

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 am

The Big Lebowski wrote:"Hi everybody i am mean gene reporting in today before the european title tournament this evening. there is alot of hype going on about this tournement throughout all of europe not olny ireland, because the winner will be the first ever european champion of NICW. Today my guest are The Big Lebowski and mr. ish. who will be partakeing in the tournament tonight during NICW. Mr. ish do you have any prior championships that you my help you win this tournament becoming the european champion?"
Mr.Ish: "yes gene here are just a few of my many championships i have held in the last couple of months i was the 3rd Lvl Champion with 10 victories and 7 defenses and the 4th Lvl Champion with 5 victories and 13 defenses"
MG: "WOW THATS A LONG LIST OF TITLES Mr.Ish i doubt the big lebowski can put up any numbers like those?"
TBL: "i may not have that many titles or the recoerd Mr. Ish has. but he has been around twice as long as i have. i first stepped opnto the wrestling scene only 1 month ago yet i have shot up through the ranks like a bullet."
He walks over to Mr.ish looking him dead in the eyes saying
TBL: " this match and tournament will be a cake walk yet great oppertunity for me to show that I AM THE DOMINENT SUPERSTAR IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!"
As TBL starts to walk away Mr.Ish grabs the chair Mean Gene was sitting on. he walks up to TBL giving him a DEAVASTATING CHAIR SHOT. As TBL starts to get up Mr. Ish pick TBL up for a Modified Super Fallaway Slam. But TBL climbs down off of his shoulders and hits him with a MORTAL BOWLER.
TBL: "I am the dominant superstar. I WILL WIN THE EUROPEAN TITLE."
As TBL walks away Mean Gene walks over to Mr.Ish who is out cold.
MG: "well folks. this is sure to be one MEAN tournament lets see what happens tonight on NICW"

*Claps* Beautiful! Just put some spaces between lines so it's easier to read. You're doing a good job man. Very Happy
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Training Ring Empty Tonight's Pre-Match build up

Post  hiawatha Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Quietly walking through the arena, Hiawatha see’s his adversary tying his boots and mentally preparing himself for tonight’s battle. Although he has done nothing to deserve such a fate, Deadstar must fall this night. A new order shall begin, with this one battle; Deadstar will be the mortar to lay the foundations of the changes to come.

A quite nod to Deadstar, ‘While you may not be my enemy, you have been placed before me as an obstacle. You will have to fall this night, but it shall be an honorable battle and I look forward to meeting in the arena.’ Bowing slightly and turning Hiawatha walks away to mentally prepare for this evenings match, while Deadstar looks on with a puzzled look on his face and turns to the maintenance crew worker nearby and says, ‘Is this guy for real?’

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 pm

hiawatha wrote:Quietly walking through the arena, Hiawatha see’s his adversary tying his boots and mentally preparing himself for tonight’s battle. Although he has done nothing to deserve such a fate, Deadstar must fall this night. A new order shall begin, with this one battle; Deadstar will be the mortar to lay the foundations of the changes to come.

A quite nod to Deadstar, ‘While you may not be my enemy, you have been placed before me as an obstacle. You will have to fall this night, but it shall be an honorable battle and I look forward to meeting in the arena.’ Bowing slightly and turning Hiawatha walks away to mentally prepare for this evenings match, while Deadstar looks on with a puzzled look on his face and turns to the maintenance crew worker nearby and says, ‘Is this guy for real?’

Yes, Yes, Yes. Also good! But some of it doesn't make any sense. You speak as if writing a book and not a script! And the mortar stuff has to go. I really don't think we are gonna use heavy artillery dating way back in modern day wrestling as a reference. Anyway keep up the good work! What a Face
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  hiawatha Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm

hehehehe....motar is the stuff you build walls with...between the bricks.

remember 300 the movie when they rebuilt the wall with the bodies of the dead, they used the bodies as mortar. Does that help explain it?

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadstar Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

"Izz Thiss Guy Fr'realll??," Deadstar hisses through his angular, mutli-colored mask.

Ever since he arrived on this bizarre and naive planet, Deadstar found much difficulty in pronouncing the sounds of the human race. Although his true form was always concealed underneath his mask and combat body suit, he feared his inexperience with the humans' language and customs would soon lead to being exposed.

Still, everything was falling into place. Tonight would end with Deadstar one step closer to completing his mission: To infiltrate Earth's warrior society, and defeat the greatest of them in battle for the glory of his long-dead homeworld. This Hiawatha (quite civil for a barbarian human), would simply be another cursed alien to feel the crushing emptiness of defeat, so like the cold vacuum of deep space.

Deadstar shoves his way through the attendants milling about the hallway, making his way to the locker room. The crowd parts, wisely avoiding eye-contact with the insane wrestler.

(this is the only time I'll rp from inside his head. I just wanted to establish that he's weird and believes he's an alien.)

Deadstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 pm

hiawatha wrote:hehehehe....motar is the stuff you build walls with...between the bricks.

remember 300 the movie when they rebuilt the wall with the bodies of the dead, they used the bodies as mortar. Does that help explain it?
I thought you were talking about the heavy artillery! lol
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Deadstar wrote:"Izz Thiss Guy Fr'realll??," Deadstar hisses through his angular, mutli-colored mask.

Ever since he arrived on this bizarre and naive planet, Deadstar found much difficulty in pronouncing the sounds of the human race. Although his true form was always concealed underneath his mask and combat body suit, he feared his inexperience with the humans' language and customs would soon lead to being exposed.

Still, everything was falling into place. Tonight would end with Deadstar one step closer to completing his mission: To infiltrate Earth's warrior society, and defeat the greatest of them in battle for the glory of his long-dead homeworld. This Hiawatha (quite civil for a barbarian human), would simply be another cursed alien to feel the crushing emptiness of defeat, so like the cold vacuum of deep space.

Deadstar shoves his way through the attendants milling about the hallway, making his way to the locker room. The crowd parts, wisely avoiding eye-contact with the insane wrestler.

(this is the only time I'll rp from inside his head. I just wanted to establish that he's weird and believes he's an alien.)

Good rp! we gots another guy! Why is a crowd around a locker room though? Well awesome rp anyways. sunny
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum