Post  barnes on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 pm

leave your roleplays for show here if you are in a match

barnes
Admin

View user profile http://nicwforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome

Post  Grandsoul on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Hi! Am the head of the role plays. Am going to explain this in the next 2 posts.

Last edited by Grandsoul on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grandsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Explaination

Post  Grandsoul on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 pm

dirty mike wrote:In roleplaying, participants adopt and act out the role of characters, or parts, that may have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds different from their own. Roleplaying, also known as RP to some, is like being in an improvisational drama or free-form theater, in which the participants are the actors who are playing parts, and the audience
intewrviews etc

Role Playing is an essential part of wrestling. It gives wrestling a story line to make it interesting.study Who would just want to watch random matches with no purpose? Random matches is good and all, but it's really the role playing [acting] in and outside the ring that gives wrestling life. Also, role playing can be very fun. You get to pretend who you aren't without actually doing it in real life.cyclops

If it's not fun for you, it's good for the federation, which is good for more income of money, which is good for you. scratch

You see, when a TWG wrestler watches the show and sees the awesome role playing and great matches , they give our fed a high rating at the end of the show. And if our federation gets a high enough rating, it gets promoted. Which means more TWG 'people' will watch it and the fed and you (if you fight in a match) get more fans (fed also gets points). So, you'll get more money.king Also the federation's popularity raises, which means more TWG wrestlers might watch it. And the process starts all over.

Also guys, if I pm you about role playing, ask you questions, and give you a deadline, You better reply with all the answers I asked for. Or else you'll lose your role playing privileges and I fill in for you, saying stuff using YOUR name. And I understand people either: don't have time, on vacation, in jail, grounded, dead, shy, are bad role players, can't role play, don't know how to role play, ETC, are just lazy, or maybe all of those. You'll get a chance next time. Don't worry. Oh yeah, and did I mention that sometimes you don't have a choice and I have to do everything for you?flower (Cheevers has his own show. He writes what he writes in it. I don't mess with it.drunken)

Practice in the training ring. Are you brave enough? Hiawatha was. And a good role player he is! The higher ups have noticed his skill! Practice makes good. And good makes approval. And approval makes your role play in a show! (I also give advice to people who have actually posted a role play in the training ring)

Oh yeah, if you have a MSN that's even better if we are making a role play.

If you want to role play, just say so in my office. I'll see what I can do. Oh, and doing role plays make you more awesome. lol!

Last edited by Grandsoul on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Grandsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RolePlayers office Grandsoul

Post  Grandsoul on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:24 pm

This concludes the goodness of role playing. Check our shows on Monday and Wednesday or check out the training grounds. You'll see some examples of role playing. And if someone already told you to do a role play, post it in here when your done.

Last edited by Grandsoul on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Grandsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Big Lebowski on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am

"Hi everybody i am mean gene reporting in today before the european title tournament this evening. there is alot of hype going on about this tournement throughout all of europe not olny ireland, because the winner will be the first ever european champion of NICW. Today my guest are The Big Lebowski and mr. ish. who will be partakeing in the tournament tonight during NICW. Mr. ish do you have any prior championships that you my help you win this tournament becoming the european champion?"
Mr.Ish: "yes gene here are just a few of my many championships i have held in the last couple of months i was the 3rd Lvl Champion with 10 victories and 7 defenses and the 4th Lvl Champion with 5 victories and 13 defenses"
MG: "WOW THATS A LONG LIST OF TITLES Mr.Ish i doubt the big lebowski can put up any numbers like those?"
TBL: "i may not have that many titles or the recoerd Mr. Ish has. but he has been around twice as long as i have. i first stepped opnto the wrestling scene only 1 month ago yet i have shot up through the ranks like a bullet."
He walks over to Mr.ish looking him dead in the eyes saying
TBL: " this match and tournament will be a cake walk yet great oppertunity for me to show that I AM THE DOMINENT SUPERSTAR IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!"
As TBL starts to walk away Mr.Ish grabs the chair Mean Gene was sitting on. he walks up to TBL giving him a DEAVASTATING CHAIR SHOT. As TBL starts to get up Mr. Ish pick TBL up for a Modified Super Fallaway Slam. But TBL climbs down off of his shoulders and hits him with a MORTAL BOWLER.
TBL: "I am the dominant superstar. I WILL WIN THE EUROPEAN TITLE."
As TBL walks away Mean Gene walks over to Mr.Ish who is out cold.
MG: "well folks. this is sure to be one MEAN tournament lets see what happens tonight on NICW"

The Big Lebowski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

first match

Post  Triple xxx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Triple XxX and Zeth hardy enter the ring

Triple XxX:man it feels good to leave KOP

zeth hardy starts laughing

Triple xXx:we are the brothers from hell and we came here to crash Northern Irish Championship Wrestling
Zeth hardy:seems like we were not very much liked in kop

Triple xxx:we were fired and we came here to NICW and we feel good baby
Triple xxx:me and mike well had a long talk about our contarcts and he and our gm had a talk about our match but we dont khow who our oppoments are
Stone Cold Gary Barnes comes to the ring with dirty mike
Stone Cold Gary Barnes:hello triple xxx and zeth hardy welcome to NICW and dirty mike has something to say
Dirty Mike:since we couldnt find anyone you to to tag team on we decided and its triple xxx and you zeth hardy
Zeth hardy:what the hell i cant fight my brother
Dirty mike:either that or wait for next wensday show zeth
triple xxx:zeth man ill take it easy on ya
zeth hardy gets out of the ring and grabs a chair
triple xxx:whow man take it easy i never said anything about your wrestling
zeth hardy runs in the ring and hits triple xxx on the head with the chair
zeth hardy gets on the turnbuckle and rasies the chair high up

Triple xxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:58 pm

triple xxx, was that completed? Well anyways, don't forget the quotation marks. "<---Quotations marks--->" i.e.

Grandsoul: "I am Grandsoul."
Grandsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Weeeeeeeeeeee

Post  Triple xxx on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Dirty Mike and Stone Cold Gary Barnes get out to the ring
Dirty Mike:Everyone i would like you to see the Northern Irish Championship Wrestling Tag team title belt and me and Stone Cold Gary Barnes will fight the bosnian warriors
Stone Cold Gary Barnes:if you dont khow who they are there the punks that will get beat
Dirty Mike:yes its triple xxx and zeth hardy vs Dirty Mike and Stone Cold Gary Barnes in a tag team match for the Northern Irish Championship Wrestling tag team title
Dirty Mike:this is our newest title and we will have the title handed to the winners
Dirty Mike:me and Stone Cold Gary Barnes
Triple xxx gets out the the ramp
Triple xxx:hey you nut cases
Triple xxx:we may not win because zeths on my side
Zeth Hardy gets onto the ramp
Zeth hardy:but we will hurt the hell out of ya
Dirty Mike starts laughing
Dirty Mike:this isnt some baby tag tean we will crush you guys
Triple xxx:you will learn never to mess with the bosnian warriors
Green Explotions Make A BW At The Ramp
Dirty Mike:haha that means you too are ready
Stone Cold Gary Barnes:zeth and triple xxx you too better be ready because you too are fighting the best fighters here in NICW
Triple xxx:the best you must be kidding me
Dirty mike:dont kid around with us get ready

Triple xxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my roleplay

Post  robert tsunami on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Robert Tsunami: "Hello.....my name is Robert Tsunami, i may be new here, but dont screw with me, i know my way around the ring...*pulls out a barbed wire wrapped singapore cane*...and i can guarantee that you do NOT want to get hit with this by me or anyone for that matter!" *starts chewing on the barbed wire* *pulls out a barbed wire wrapped steel chair, and smashes it on his own head* "I'm here to win matches, work my way up through the ranks, win titles, and most improtantly, entertain the fans." *puts on his signature boxing gloves and starts beating the stuffing out of the boxing bag, then punches it completely off of the chain* "grr, not again...oh yeah, there is always my backup" *goes over to a steel boxing bag full of dents* *starts punching it rapidly and puts even more dents in it, and then punches several holes in it* "son of a.....man they just never make steel boxing bags like they used to....oh well" *quickly turns back towards the camera with an intimidating stare* "My name is Robert Tsunami, and i make my debut next wednesday!" "rrrrraaaaaaaaaagghhhhh!!!" *punches the steel boxing bag off of its industrial strength chain and through a cement wall* *turns and punches out the camera*

robert tsunami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Romanian Cena on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 am

Dear Grandsoul ,

I'm from Romania and I have some problems :
1.I don't know English very well
2.I don't know sure how to do role play
3.Could u make RP for me Neutral ?

Thanks,
Doru

Romanian Cena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:50 am

Standing at center ring is Mean Gene and Hiawatha, Mean Gene grabs his microphone and starts his interview.

“Mean Gene here with Hiawatha, and up and coming star within the NICW. I got to say Hiawatha; your mix of Eastern and Western moves in the ring really seems to keep your opponents off balance. Do you think that will help in your upcoming match with Dirty Sean?”

“He’s a competent fighter, I respect what he’s accomplished, but I’m afraid he’s about to run into Nature’s Wrath. I am the product of the chaos we have created and am here to set a new order, any who stands before the storm shall fall, he will just be the next casualty in the coming storm.”

Mean Gene turns back to the camera and says, “Well it seems we have some Dark Clouds looming over tonight’s matches, I for one am glad I’ll be in my seat beside the ring and not in it.”
Grandsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down