NICW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Ring

+8
Deadstar
Wittman
The Big Lebowski
hiawatha
dirty mike
The Underkeeper
Grandsoul
barnes
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Ring - Page 2 Empty Ooooo I get it now

Post  hiawatha Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 pm

I didn't realize you would put all the pre/post battle rp in the actual show itself. I thought you'd only see it on the forums. Ok, I know how to rp this now, sorry for the newb posts, now it makes more sense.

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Training Ring - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Ring

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:46 pm

hiawatha wrote:I didn't realize you would put all the pre/post battle rp in the actual show itself. I thought you'd only see it on the forums. Ok, I know how to rp this now, sorry for the newb posts, now it makes more sense.

We post it in the show if it fits the show and if it's good (and if you post it soon enough). Yours is good, so don't worry. Worry about the :
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  tokirch Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:56 pm

When DW walks in his lockerroom he suddenly is surrounded by a ring of fire, trapping him inside. Doominator steps close in front of the ring of fire.
Doominator: "I hope you know what you opened up? I want to live in fire" (as my entrance song says in the first sentance) "but are you prepared for? After I will be finished with you in the ring you whish to only be burned if this prevents you coming in my range again." After the last words the flames explode before they go out, Doominator not to be seen anymore.

tokirch

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:48 pm

tokirch wrote:When DW walks in his lockerroom he suddenly is surrounded by a ring of fire, trapping him inside. Doominator steps close in front of the ring of fire.
Doominator: "I hope you know what you opened up? I want to live in fire" (as my entrance song says in the first sentance) "but are you prepared for? After I will be finished with you in the ring you whish to only be burned if this prevents you coming in my range again." After the last words the flames explode before they go out, Doominator not to be seen anymore.

Sorry man, didn't make any sense to me. I don't understand the "I hope you know what you opened up? I want to live in fire" (as my entrance song says in the first sentance<---I understand that part) "but are you prepared for? After I will be finished with you in the ring you whish to only be burned if this prevents you coming in my range again." also, use spell check if you can. And I think you are Doominator? Sorry if am wrong. Please explain to me what that means. You and your role play got a lot of potential, but right now the role play is confusing. Well, you tried and and that is what really counts. clown
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wittman Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:20 am

i think his roleplay has something to do with this:

"*The camera shows Doominator watching the aftermath of the Mr. Ish rematch when he is attack from behind by an unknown figure. The unknown figure then stands over his opponent, puts his arms out to form a "T" with his body and walks off*

*The unknown figure then appears at the top of the ramp and begins to speak while walking down it*

Unknown Figure:As you have just seen. I have beaten down the person who claims to dominate this roster. So now that means that I am the most dominant force now in Northern Irish Championship Wrestling. Is that right?

*The crowd boos*

Unknown Figure:You people know nothing. I'd like one of you to come up here and fight me!

*The crowd cheers as many people raise their hands*

Unknown Figure:Well in that case. Lets bring someone down!

*The Unknown Figure pulls down his hood on his cloak and reveals his identity*

DW:Now you know who I am. You still want to take on a little challenge I made?"

Wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  tokirch Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 am

Grandsoul wrote:
tokirch wrote:When DW walks in his lockerroom he suddenly is surrounded by a ring of fire, trapping him inside. Doominator steps close in front of the ring of fire.

Sorry man, didn't make any sense to me. I don't understand the "I hope you know what you opened up? I want to live in fire" (as my entrance song says in the first sentance<---I understand that part) "but are you prepared for? After I will be finished with you in the ring you whish to only be burned if this prevents you coming in my range again." also, use spell check if you can. And I think you are Doominator? Sorry if am wrong. Please explain to me what that means. You and your role play got a lot of potential, but right now the role play is confusing. Well, you tried and and that is what really counts. clown

Sorry, yes, I am Doominator.
It should have been an answer to the attack from behind in the show from Monday. With doing that he opened up his "private hell". And getting in the ring with me will be a "bigger" hell for him, than "just" being burned.

tokirch

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:16 pm

tokirch wrote:
Grandsoul wrote:

Sorry, yes, I am Doominator.
It should have been an answer to the attack from behind in the show from Monday. With doing that he opened up his "private hell". And getting in the ring with me will be a "bigger" hell for him, than "just" being burned.

Oh, that makes more sense! Good rp.
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wittman Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm

should i understand that now i have a feud with doominator?

Wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  hiawatha Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Ok, I’m confused who ‘Dominator’ actually is, but I think this would make a great finisher for him, “You’ve been DoMiNaTeD!!’

hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Wittman Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:44 pm

tokirch is doominator

Wittman

Back to top Go down

Post  robert tsunami Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Robert Tsunami: "Grandsoul, i wanna practice my roleplay skills" *pulls out a singapre cane and wraps it in barbed wire*

Last edited by robert tsunami on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

robert tsunami

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm

robert tsunami wrote:Robert Tsunami: "Grandsoul, i wanna practice my roleplay skills"

Then practice. A little longer though. And don't forget to add ., ?, or ! though. We got a lot of role players!
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  robert tsunami Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

ok, i just edited it

robert tsunami

Back to top Go down

Post  robert tsunami Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Robert Tsunami: "grandsoul, i wanna take you on in a roleplay match, extreme rules!!!" *hits him in the back with the barbed wire singapore cane*

robert tsunami

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:21 pm

*Knocked out cold*
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  robert tsunami Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:53 am

lol

robert tsunami

Back to top Go down

Post  falco Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:05 pm

falco:"im a better RP-er!!!"*hits robert tsunami witha steel chair*

falco

Back to top Go down

Post  robert tsunami Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 am

Robert Tsunami: "I beg to differ!!!" *sits up and beats Falco to a bloody pulp and wraps a steel chair around his throat and smashes it with a sledgehammer, crushing Falcos throat*

robert tsunami

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandsoul Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:11 pm

how do you wrap a steel chair around a guys neck? lol
Grandsoul
Grandsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Romanian Cena Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:22 pm

maybe he wanna say that he hit the wrestler with the chair and the chair is destroyed so strong tat it gets around his neck Rolling Eyes

Romanian Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  falco Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 am

*knocked out*btw idk grandsoul lol and cena i dought it since robert wrapped it 1st Razz

falco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum